Russian lady rushed to hospital after Patong hotel hearth

Rescuers rushed a Russian woman to a hospital after a fire broke out at a Patong lodge kitchen on Saturday. The woman, Svetlana Stashko, suffered from smoke inhalation after the blaze broke out on the hotel’s first ground. The resort is positioned on Phang Mueang Sai Kor Road.
Firefighters arrived on the scene and had been in a place to put out the blaze comparatively rapidly. The hotel’s kitchen only suffered minor injury, The Phuket Express reported. A picture reveals thick clouds of smoke around the resort.
Officials withheld the hotel’s title pending additional investigation to discover out the purpose for the blaze.
Become an insider comes only a week after another fireplace in Phuket when an enormous blaze severely damaged a luxurious villa in the Cherng Talay neighbourhood of Phuket‘s Thalang district. It took firefighters around two hours to totally put out the flames at the villa on Soi Pasak 1. Fortunately, no accidents had been reported. However, several information outlets reported that damages are estimated to price around 25 million baht.
At the time of the hearth, the villa was being rented by a forty eight yr old French expat, though officers did not verify who the villa’s owner was..

Leave a Comment